Friday, August 15, 2008





I took the last few days off of house work to read "Breaking Dawn."  There was really no other alternative.  I had to read it all at once or not at all; Edward gives me no other options.  I would look up from a page to see Ryan come home from work, my eyes would be blurry, I would still be in my pajamas, and have no plans for dinner.  Good thing I have an understanding husband who gets a kick out of asking me Vampire Trivia.
 Now that I can move on with my life, I have some pics of our Organ trip.  We had a blast.  We went to the zoo, out crabbing, spent a day at the Fair and Carnival, picked berries for a delicious pie, went to a resort on the beach, feed seals, and had lots of fun with Grandma and Grandpa Graves.  Although the best part could have been escaping the heat for a week.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Edward! He doesn't really give you any other choice!!!! ha ha ha i loved the book as well, but kinda sad now that it is over........

Ashleigh said...

That picture of all of you guys is so pretty and ofcourse I love the ones of my sweet boys!

Ashleigh said...

Ummm, there was promise of a post about my little Lawson's b-day party...

Dani said...

Todd could easily;y relate to Ryan and the whole Breaking Dawn issue :) Fun pictures I miss you!

Meagan said...

Glad you guys enjoyed yourselves, it looks like you had a lot of fun!

Em said...

cool dude breghton! we liiiiiiiiiiiike yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyour snake, hjcj.,gk.bnm love, eden

Jeanette & Jason said...

Ha ha those books are so addicting. Its a good thing I can play the pregnant/don't feel good card so hanging out in PJs without any dinner plans is no biggie!

Did you read The Host by the same author?