Tuesday, January 20, 2009










































The first picture is out of focus but you can still see the big bump on Lawson's head.  He slipped and fell on the tile, I heard it.  This is after he sliced his eyelid and gave himself a black eye.  Next we have Breghten kissing his first fish.  Then there's Hudson and Breghten at Build a Bear.  G&G Graves bought all the grand kids one for Christmas.  It was so much fun!  The last two pics are of Breghten's first day of preschool! 

5 comments:

molly said...

so as not to feel like a stalker, i feel the need to leave a comment. your hubby and i served in the same mission. glad to see elder graves has a cool wife. nice to meet you.

molly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashleigh said...

Oh, my poor little Lawson! That is so sad and Yay for Breghten and pre-school, he is so big now!

smilingsarahbear said...

That looks like a gnarly bump. Boys will be boys I suppose;) And I just love that red hair!

Krista said...

LAUREN! I just found your comment on my blog. I am so glad you started one. You look SO good with your sweet boys! Looks like life has been treating you guys well! That is awesome about aerobics! I am so glad it went on so long. I wish I had a crew doing it with me here. My sister comes over every now and then and we DANCE! woohoo! It was so good to hear from you, now I can keep in touch better! -Krista-