Thursday, October 22, 2009





























I've been baby sick for the last four weeks so I saved up some good post worthy pics.  First we have the scary pumpkins that the boys have been so excited about, then we have a halloween dress up moment with the Williams kids.  Morning sickness has not been fun but my husband makes it better.  He has been cleaning the house when he gets home from work and bringing me whatever I'm craving.  I told him I wanted plain M&M's so after a night of him staying up late and cleaning I woke up to his M&M creation (Bubs is my pet name, if you hadn't guessed).  Last is a pic on the Chandler Mall train which was so much fun.  The boys just felt so special.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

oh my goodness! i didn't know you got the kids in costumes! this totally has me cracking up! so so so so so so so so cute! love conner's excitement! you're so fun!

Shannon said...

i leave notes for david every once in a while, sometimes spelled with bobby pins, tissue paper, and I even blobbed a heart out of toothpaste...it's fun to leave it for him, and to see what he'll add to it the next morning when I see it again! Ryan sure does love you!

Josh and Tiff said...

I didn't know you were pregnant, not that I expect to be at the top of your list for telling people ;) Congratulations. The pumpkins are so cute. You must have been feeling quite ambitious. I was debating on whether or not I wanted to conquer that tradition this year.

Ashleigh said...

Thats how you announce your pregnancy?!!! Lame... :) I love you lots!

Niki said...

I didn't know you were pregnant!! Congratulations!! Everyone's having babies!! YAY!!