Saturday, May 22, 2010

































I just had to blog a few more Lindy things! My friend Brenna made the Lindy Elizabeth sign and if you look closely at the alphabet she has placed all the family names through out. Then my friend Shannon made the "My prince came his name is daddy" sign. And I will have to post some pics of Lindy with Rachael's bows and bracelet she made (if Lindy ever gets here!). I have such talented friends that make the cutest things! All part of my plan.

2 comments:

Gardners said...

Oooh ooh ooh, I can't wait - those are such cute things, you're going to love having a sweet little girl! I also love the pictures of you and the boys. That red hair is just so brilliant, it's great!

Brenna and Otto said...

You used me to get presents!! Typical Lauren.