Saturday, May 2, 2009



















































My mom made all the boys the cutest puppy dog backpacks ever!  We all went to Joanns and with a little guidance each boy picked out the material for thier puppy's ears.  Ok so Lawson didn't care at all but Breghten picked his favorite color orange.  Lawson did however beg for the Jello pudding that ended up all over his face and clothing.  I'm so glad I got a pic of Breghten and Mason hugging goodbye.  Me and Ashliegh took a pic together too, but it wasn't very good so I will just keep it to myself.  We all can't wait till they come for another visit.

3 comments:

Niki said...

I didn't know you were a blogger! Not sure how I stumbled on you, but here I am!

Cute backpacks. I love family crafts. Looks like you're making "good 'ol days" memories with your kids. Fune times!

Sara said...

These are such cute backpacks! I have a cute photo from the zoo with Breghton wearing his...I'll have to send it to you!

Sara said...

These backpacks are SO cute! I have a great photo of Breghton wearing his at the zoo... I'll send it to you. :)