Tuesday, May 12, 2009
















Ryan turned 31!  I tried to make it extra special for him because last year I was gone for his 30th.  We decided to get him a map wheel to help map out his long rides, and made sure he didn't do any work.  We made his favorite cake, German Chocolate; but I think he enjoyed my berry pies the most.  Ryan and I topped off the day with "Star Trek," which would have been more appricated by my dad instead of me.  Mission was accomplished when he told me, "It was a perfect birthday."

4 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Happy Birthday Ryan!

megan said...

Thanks for inviting us we had a great time seeing you guys! Reuben and I both left saying what a great family you have and how you could really tell how wonderful your family is just by walking into your parents house.

Rachael said...

Happy Belated Birthday RYAN!!! Looks like Lauren made it special for you.
-Rachael

Krista said...

I love the video, Daddys are the best!